You should have a proven interest in marketing communications (B2C and B2B clients) – online, offline media, content, event management, community set up and community management. The activities are strongly linked to the sale process. You need to be able to generate and implement unconventional marcom approach, which is highly efficiency-oriented and result-oriented. At the end of the day, it is about sales results and efficiency.
• Develop, execute and oversee marketing communication campaigns across all digital and some offline media channels from concept to launch, to achieve engagement, raise brand awareness, acquire and nurture leads.
• Create email marketing campaigns and company newsletters.
• Create and update marketing and communication content, related to the communication strategy and main topics – including short videos and articles.
• Create, update and monitor content for our community on social media, company website, blog and other content marketing channels.
• Act as our reporter during our workshops and training programs to get content and broadcast it according to the marcom plan.
• Execute and supervise event organisation.
• Support (passive) sales activities.
• Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute creative activities all long the marketing funnel.
• Explore inspiring and useful external resources and events.
• At least a year relevant experience.
• Very good writing skills.
• Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, etc.).
• Experience in developing and executing content and digital marketing campaigns.
• Experience in organizing and developing events and communities.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with firm deadlines.
• Interest in other business development activities.
A plus would be:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, cultural studies or a related field
• Good command of English
• Enjoy writing and have samples to share
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Portfolio of projects, if available
• Creative thinking and curiosity to learn and apply new skills
We need a proactive, energetic and highly motivated individual. A key feature of the mindset is ability to work independently, set-up working environment and be accountable for results and profitability. Unconventional approach to the goals achievement and meeting deadlines is a must. Handling more than one task at the same time might be of great help. Good organizational skills, orientation to deadlines and interim results are needed as well, combined with good communication and team work skills.
• Friendly team of highly motivated professionals and strong personalities who will support and challenge you.
• Workshops, training programs and seminars according to your professional upgrade and personal development needs.
• Possibility to be part of community of long-life learners and game-changers (alumni, facilitators, guest-speakers and collaborators).
Please send your CV and SHORT motivation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The Business Institute предоставя казусно-ориентирано развитие на бизнес умения. Организира бизнес обучения под формата на работилници, развива методологии и инструменти в областите мениджмънт, предприемачество и иновации. С това катализира потенциала на участниците за инициативи за позитивна промяна, бизнес развитие, повишаване на ефективността.
Форматът на работилниците на Института включва работа по конкретни казуси на участниците, използване на иновативни бизнес инструменти, както и участие на изявени практици като гост-говорители.
The Business Institute използва и адаптира за българския пазар методологии на Stanford University, Cornell University, Harvard University, Business Model Generation и др.
Институтът партнира с висши учебни заведения като създава с тях общи програми.
Екипът от фасилитатори на The Business Institute е изграден от практици – мениджъри, предприемачи и експерти. Те са обучени да фасилитират бизнес работилници по глобалната методика на Института за предприемачи на Сиско.